Innovation Institute is a non-profit organization aiming to promote innovation, defined in a broad sense as any novel and meaningful approach and/or activity. It provides inspiration, resources and infrastructure for members and associates to facilitate knowledge development and upbringing of innovative sources of competitive advantage in the global market. Its goal is to connect and build closer relations between academics and practitioners from different countries in order to enable them to be exposed to the most recent advancements in theory and in practice.
Innovation Institute organizes numerous projects promoting integration of different perspectives: from different fields, from academics vs. practice, from different contexts. Some of these projects include:
- Advanced Program in Business, which welcomes top world scholars from Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Bocconi, INSEAD, London Business School, Duke University, Northwestern University, GATech for an executive program for top scholars and managers.
- Global Business Conference (Summer and Winter), which provides a platform for scholars from different countries and disciplines to address the burning issues of today for a better tomorrow.
- Thinkers’ Impact Series, in order to achieve multi-directional communication between key parties, provides a forum for presentation and discussion of ideas by leading managers and scientists in the region.
- Data-driven Decision-making Colloquium, providing applied knowledge on multivariate data analyses and econometrics.
- Intrapreneurship Academy is a program for young employees – talents – who have been identified by employers as leaders of company’s future. The goal of this program is to develop these talents into intrapreneurs (i.e. corporate entrepreneurs) capable of continuously creating great value for the company.
Jointly with Innovation Institute, 11th Annual GBC 2020 is co-organized by Innovation Center – focused on growth opportunities in business and economics.